Mango Sushi Roll Recipe
In this blog, I will share with you a mango sushi roll recipe that is extremely delicious. this r
- 1 pound lump crabmeat (drained and patted dry with paper towels)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 5 cups cooked Sushi Rice (recipe follows)
- 4 toasted nori sheets
- 1 avocado (seeded, peeled, and cut into thin slices)
- 1 mango (peeled and cut into thin slices)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (cored, seeded, and cut into thin slices)
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds
For The Sushi Rice:
- 2 cups short-grain sushi rice
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
Over high heat, place the rice and water in a medium saucepan. Boil the mixture. Reduce the heat to low and cover the pan. Allow the mixture to simmer for 25 minutes.
Mix the vinegar into the rice with a fork. Place the cooked rice on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure the rice is completely cooled before using it.
Mix crabmeat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and sugar in a medium bowl.
Put a piece of plastic wrap on the sushi mat. Spread 1 1/4 cups of rice evenly over the plastic wrap, forming a rectangle slightly smaller than the sushi mat using wet fingers.
Place a nori sheet over the rice. Top the nori with 1/4 of the crab mixture, leaving a 2-inch border around the edge.
On top of the crab mixture, sprinkle half of the avocado slices, half of the mango slices, and half of the red bell pepper slices. Fold the rice over the filling and roll it into a cylinder using the sushi mat as a guide.
Take off the plastic wrap. Continue with the remaining ingredients. Add black sesame seeds to each roll.
Slice each cylinder into six pieces using a sharp, damp knife. Serve the crab rolls with wasabi, sweet pickled ginger, and soy sauce on a serving platter. Enjoy!