Keto quiche recipe Today is A no-nonsense recipe. I had some cheese, chicken, eggs, and some chives lying in my fridge. And I thought to myself, what could I create with these components. I will make a chicken and cheese and chive omelet. So then I decided we’ll make a keto quiche. So we are going to use those ingredients and a tiny bit more and create a tasty keto quiche.
HOW TO MAKE KETO QUICHE RECIPE
Let’s go and cook. So the first thing we’re going to do is take four eggs and crack them into a big bowl. Remember, you want to get excellent fresh eggs. Then I’m going to add in some heavy whipping cream or double cream or Amul fresh cream depending on which part of the world you live in.
I’m going to season this with some salt, some pepper, some cayenne pepper and a little bit of paprika. And then I’m going to give it all the right mix. Now, remember you can use any seasonings you like I wanted to keep it plain and simple. So I have not done anything too fancy once that’s done.
I’m going to add in some cheese, and this is just some grated cheddar cheese in which goes some chopped up roasted chicken. You can use any meat of your choice. Add some sun-dried tomatoes for a little bit of pizzazz and some chopped chives once again. You can use any of the hogs you like oregano parsley.
It’s entirely up to you. Anyway, give it all the right mix, and that’s the mixture for our quiche. Then I’m going to take my quiche dish, and I’m going to butter it up generously. You can also use olive oil for this. No problem bacon fat no problem cannot oil whatever you like.
Then we’re going to add in the quiche mixture to fill it right up to the top, give it a little shake and a little tap tap on the board. And then go into a preheated oven at about 190 degrees Celsius for about 15 or 20 minutes till it cooks all the way through and once the stove goes, pick your quiche.
1 pinch Salt
2 ounces Butter
2 cup almond meal
2 pinch White Pepper
1 pinch Salt
4 slices bacon diced
1/2 Brown Onion diced
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
5 ounces Gruyere cheese grated
1 1/2 cups Light Whipping Cream 35% milk fat
- Preheat fan-forced stove to 170C/340F.
- Mix the melted butter, almond meal, salt, pepper, and egg.
- Press the mixture into the base of your quiche recipe and spread it evenly on the plate and around the sides.
- Bake the base for 15 minutes. If the core begins to rise from air bubbles, gently prick it with a fork and press the plate back down. Remove from the stove and set aside.
- Saute the diced pancetta and onion above medium heat till the onion is frosted.
- Spread the pancetta and onion blend evenly over the base and top with the grated gruyere cheese.
- In a large pan or container, place the eggs, cream, mustard, salt, and pepper, combine using a stick blender. Ensuring that all ingredients are well combined.
- Smoothly stream the cream mixture over the bacon, onion, and gruyere.
- Put the quiche back on the stove and cook for 25 to 35 minutes, the quiche is ready.
- Remove from the stove and cut into ten pieces.
Also Read My Other Recipe