Salad Supreme Seasoning is a perfect blend of all the major flavorsome and aromatic spices. In this blog, I will share with you a Salad Supreme Seasoning Recipe that is extremely delicious. It gives a tinge of tanginess and hotness to your dishes with paprika, black pepper, and other spices. It also has hints of cheesy flavor. All the ingredients that are needed are either already present in your kitchen or they will be readily available in your grocery store. Also, it is very time efficient and does not even require 10 minutes. All you need is to collect the correct proportions of your spices and mix them. So let’s find out more about this seasoning in upcoming sections.
Ingredients for Salad Supreme Seasoning Recipe
For this recipe, all you need is a bunch of spices and some cheese; and you are all set for an excellent seasoning mix for your routine as well as festive dishes. Here is the list of ingredients that you need to make homemade Salad Supreme Seasoning:
- Salt = ¾ tsp
- Sesame seeds = 1-½ tsp
- Romano cheese = 2 tbsp (this is an optional ingredient, you are free to skip it)
- Celery seed = ½ tsp
- Cayenne pepper = 1 dash
- Paprika = 1 tsp
- Garlic powder = ¼ tsp
- Black pepper = ¼ tsp, coarsely ground
- Poppy seed = ½ tsp
Step-by-Step Guide for Making Salad Supreme Seasoning
This recipe does not have any complex set of steps to get prepared. All you need is to follow two simple steps and your flavorful salad supreme seasoning will be ready. These steps are mentioned below.
Take a pot or a jar and add all the ingredients in the correct proportions in it.
Mix the ingredients well.
Use the seasoning and store it in an airtight bottle. Put the bottle in the refrigerator. You are all done with this simple recipe. Enjoy!
Ways to Use Salad Supreme Seasoning
With its universal flavor and versatility, you can use this salad supreme seasoning mix in several different ways. It can be used as a seasoning for salads or can be sprinkled over steaks. It can also be used to enhance the flavor of pasta. Following are some tips on how to use salad supreme seasoning mix:
- For Salad: Cut all the vegetables you want in your salad. Normally, carrot, bell pepper, sliced olives, and cabbage are used. You can also add sweet corn. Other options for vegetables include cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, asparagus, and potatoes. Then add the homemade salad supreme seasoning mix according to your taste and quantity of vegetables. This is not only helpful for salad as a side dish but also for people who are trying to adopt a habit of eating salad but have difficulty with it. You will like your salad when such mouth-watering seasoning is added to it.
- For Pasta: Take 1 lb of any type of pasta you like and mix it with 4 tbsp of your homemade salad supreme seasoning mix. Then add your desired vegetables and a bottle of Italian dressing and here you go! Enjoy the rich flavor of the salad supreme seasoning mix in your pasta.
- Steamed Vegetables: Steam the vegetables you like and sprinkle them with your homemade salad supreme seasoning mix.
What is the taste of salad supreme seasoning?
Salad Supreme seasoning has a cheesy flavor due to the presence of Romano cheese. Along with this, it has hints of hot spiciness and tanginess.
Is there any expiration for salad supreme seasoning?
Normally the spices do not expire like the other stuff such as meat or milk. But their flavor might fade away a bit. So, for a fresh and strong flavor, it is better to use them as soon as possible. Otherwise, you can also use them for the long term.
Does salad supreme seasoning need refrigeration?
As there is cheese added to this homemade recipe, it is preferable to refrigerate it and use it as early as possible. The bottled version that comes from the company usually has preservatives added to it, so it may not need refrigeration.
While this tasty seasoning mix is a perfect option for seasoning any type of your dishes, it is also full of nutrition. The spices are anti-inflammatory and antioxidants. They help your body cope with various health situations while satisfying your taste buds at the same time. Not only for meals, this seasoning is an excellent option for those who want to eat healthy salad but find it difficult to swallow because of its dull flavor. They can enjoy their salad with this seasoning having the benefits of vegetables and spices combined.
More Amazing Recipes
- Walmart Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Golden Corral Crab Salad Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Wildfire Chopped Salad Recipe
Salad Supreme Seasoning Recipe
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 1-½ tsp Sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Romano cheese (this is an optional ingredient, you are free to skip it)
- ½ tsp Celery seed
- 1 dash Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Black pepper (coarsely ground)
- ½ tsp Poppy seed
- Take a pot or a jar and add all the ingredients in the correct proportions in it.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Use the seasoning and store it in an airtight bottle. Put the bottle in the refrigerator. You are all done with this simple recipe. Enjoy!