If you are looking for a unique bbq sauce to add a twist to your bbq menu, apricot bbq sauce is one of the best options as it is not only delicious but also has a tangy flavor. The apricot bbq sauce is a delicious combination of sweet and tangy flavours. The sauce is very easy to make, and can be used on meats, in sandwiches or even on top of ice cream. In this blog i will share with you a apricot bbq sauce recipe that is extremely easy to make.
Apricot BBQ Sauce is a staple condiment for many American home cooks. Its flavorful and rich smoky flavor is commonly used in everything from burgers and chicken to soups and hot dogs. While most sauces are made without fats, the use of certain fats can result in a richer and more fulfilling food experience.
Apricot bbq sauce can either be a great addition to grilled food, or a tasteless side dish. It can add a lot of flavor to your food, but it’s also a great addition to make a dull meal more interesting. In this article, we’re going to discuss all about apricot bbq sauce, how to make it, and how to use it in your favorite dishes.
How To Make Apricot BBq Sauce
apricot BBQ sauce is a tasty and delicious barbecue sauce made exclusively from apricots. This is a sweet and spicy sauce that can be used on a variety of barbecue dishes as well as in a variety of other applications. This is made from apricot jam and is a simple, easy to use and convenient way to add deliciousness to your barbecue dishes. Give it a try today!
13 oz apricot jam
1 tablespoon Canola oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
⅓ cup water
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
½ cup ketchup
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Step By Step Instructions To Make Apricot BBq Sauce
In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon canola oil over medium heat.
Stir in the garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder and cook for 3 minutes until spices are fragrant.
Add the apricot jam and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, until the jam melts.
Bring the water and cider vinegar to a simmer, then add the ketchup, honey, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 30 to 35 minutes, stirring frequently. Allow to cool for 5 minutes after removing from the heat. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe for Apricot BBQ Sauce. This is a great way to add some sweetness and tangy flavor to your meat. The recipe itself is super easy and you can even make it in under 30 minutes. The Apricot BBQ Sauce recipe is one of our favorites, and we hope you enjoy it too! If you have any questions about this recipe, please leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!
More Amazing Recipes
- Dim Sum Dipping Sauce Recipe
- El Pato Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Tapioca Rice Pudding Recipe
- Honey Sriracha Sauce Recipe
- Popeyes Sweet Heat Sauce Recipe
Apricot BBq Sauce Recipe
- 13 oz apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon canola oil over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder and cook for 3 minutes until spices are fragrant.
- Add the apricot jam and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, until the jam melts.
- Bring the water and cider vinegar to a simmer, then add the ketchup, honey, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 30 to 35 minutes, stirring frequently. Allow to cool for 5 minutes after removing from the heat. Enjoy!