Broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables that are low in fats, high in vitamins and minerals, and an excellent source of fiber. Since it is a cruciferous vegetable, it also helps promote excellent heart health and help lower the risk of cancer. There are many ways to cook and prepare broccoli, but the most popular methods include roasting, steaming, microwaving, and boiling.
Today I’m going to share with you a longhorn broccoli recipe that is extremely delicious. This is a recipe for broccoli as we like it. It is pretty easy to prepare and can be served as a side dish or eaten alone. Despite its fancy name, this broccoli is super easy to make and not too demanding on your kitchen skills. Plus, thanks to our fresh ingredients, this broccoli is going to be super tasty. The Longhorn broccoli recipe is a great way to eat healthily and save money.
This recipe for longhorn broccoli is perfect for broccoli lovers. The recipe is known for its great taste, but it’s also known for being somewhat of a powerhouse when it comes to cancer research. It’s a great side dish or main dish. It’s also great for potlucks because it’s easy to make, makes great leftovers, and you can prepare it in advance. I’ve been making this recipe for years.
How To Make Longhorn Broccoli
If you’re looking for an easy and healthy side dish recipe for your family, broccoli is a perfect choice. It has a fresh taste and contains a good amount of vitamins and antioxidants. This longhorn broccoli recipe is very simple to prepare and can be made in rotation with the other side dishes in your family. It is a great way to get your daily vegetable intake since broccoli is low in calories. It is one of my favorite vegetables as I love it as a side dish to many meals. Give it a try today!
- Broccoli (washed and chopped), 2 head
- Water, 2 cups
- Salt , 1 teaspoon
- Pepper, 1 teaspoon
- salted butter, 4 tablespoons
- Garlic (minced), 1 tablespoon
- Parmesan cheese (grated), 1/3 cup
Step By Step Instructions To Make Longhorn Broccoli
Prepare your broccoli by chopping it into smaller pieces.
In a skillet, add your broccoli pieces with 2 cups of water. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Bring the water to a boil.
Cover the skillet with a lid and let it steam for 5-7 minutes.
Drain excess water and add butter when the timer goes off. Toss the broccoli in the butter.
Stir in the parmesan and garlic, and make sure it is completely covered. Add your favorite side dish and enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for longhorn broccoli. This delicious, creamy dish is great for a weeknight meal or for a side dish at a holiday dinner. If you want to serve it for a holiday meal or for a dinner party, you can even make it in advance and keep it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it. We hope you enjoy this broccoli dish as much as we do! Thanks for reading, we are always happy to provide useful information on a topic such as this one!
More Amazing Recipes
- Pioneer Woman Broccoli Salad
- Jason’s Deli Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe – Copycat
- Cheddar’s Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe
- Delicious Broccoli Cornbread Paula Deen
- Pickled Broccoli Stems With Miso Recipe
Longhorn Broccoli Recipe
- 2 head Broccoli (washed and chopped)
- 2 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 4 tablespoons Salted butter
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Prepare your broccoli by chopping it into smaller pieces.
- In a skillet, add your broccoli pieces with 2 cups of water. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Bring the water to a boil.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and let it steam for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain excess water and add butter when the timer goes off. Toss the broccoli in the butter.
- Stir in the parmesan and garlic, and make sure it is completely covered. Add your favorite side dish and enjoy!