Many people have a lot of meat in their diet, but they often don’t realize that they don’t necessarily need to eat as much as they used to. They still get enough protein and other nutrients from their food, but it’s just not enough to give them the same feeling and energy that they used to have. Canned corned beef hash is one of the tastiest and easiest meals to prepare for a quick lunch or dinner. It takes about 30 minutes to put together and can be served with eggs and toast.
Today I’m going to share with you a canned corned beef hash recipe that is super delicious and healthy. This savoury, filling and simply delicious corned beef hash will warm your winter solstice. It’s an easy recipe that will set you up for a terrific weeknight meal. It’s a great recipe for both beginners and experts. It only requires a few ingredients and is a great way to use up leftover holiday corned beef. It is just as delicious topped with eggs and toast as it is served alongside fried potatoes.
Corned beef is one of my favorite foods. I have made hash several times over the years and we have found it to be the perfect dish to prepare on a cold winter night. It can be made in a number of different ways, but the original one we make is traditional with corned beef, potatoes, and cider vinegar. Whether you’re new to cooking, or a seasoned veteran, this recipe will definitely tempt your appetite for a hearty meal.
How To Make Canned Corned Beef Hash
Corned beef hash is a dish that originated in Ireland. It is made with potatoes, onion, and corned beef. The canned corned beef hash recipe is a dish that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is also perfect for a quick and easy weekday dinner. The ingredients are simple and it can be made in just 30 minutes. This is a very filling meal because it contains meat, potatoes, and veggies all in one dish. It is also very inexpensive to make and can be made in bulk and stored in the freezer for a later date. Give it a try today!
- Corned beef, 2 cans
- Vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons
- Onions (chopped), 2
- Potatoes (peeled and chopped), 4
- Ground black pepper, 1 tablespoon
- Cider vinegar, 5 tablespoons
Step By Step Instructions To Make Canned Corned Beef Hash
In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
Sauté potatoes and onions until slightly brown, then add corned beef.
Season with the pepper and add one tablespoon of vinegar at a time, and let it simmer for about three minutes between each addition.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, partially cover the skillet, and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Enjoy!
We do hope that you have enjoyed this recipe for Canned Corned Beef Hash. It’s a great way to use up leftover corned beef as well as canned hash browns. This recipe is simple, which makes it easy for you to make any time you’re in a rush. A lot of people enjoy eating corned beef hash for breakfast or brunch. It can also be served as a side to eggs, bacon, or even a hamburger patty sandwich. If you have any questions about the recipe please feel free to leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
More Amazing Recipes
- Pioneer Woman Shredded Beef Tacos
- Pioneer Woman Beef And Broccoli
- Bahama Breeze Beef Empanadas Recipe
- Shoney’s Beef Cabbage Soup Recipe
- Thai Beef Jerky Recipe
- Italian Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
Canned Corned Beef Hash Recipe
- 2 cans Corned beef
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 4 Potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons Cider vinegar
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté potatoes and onions until slightly brown, then add corned beef.
- Season with the pepper and add one tablespoon of vinegar at a time, and let it simmer for about three minutes between each addition.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, partially cover the skillet, and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Enjoy!