Cranberry bread is traditionally made from fresh cranberries. It’s a beautiful and completely delicious bread, with a hearty and warm flavor. This cranberry bread is a delicious dessert, but it also makes for perfect and healthy breakfast food. Today I’m going to share with you an ocean spray cranberry bread recipe that is extremely delicious.
Ocean Spray Cranberry Bread is great for people who love to bake or for those who just love to get cosy in the kitchen. It is an easy, quick and delicious loaf of bread. You can make this delicious bread in less than half an hour if you have a food processor. I love making this bread with fresh cranberries. I love crunchy bread and adding cranberries to it is a nice touch.
Cranberry bread is a great way to get some healthy fats, a delicious color, and a wonderful flavor into your diet. It’s a recipe that you can make without much difficulty, and the cranberries add a nice touch to it. If you have the patience to make this bread, you can use it for holiday meals or for everyday meals. It’s a simple dish with several steps, but it’s also a recipe that can be made with very little effort.
How To Make Ocean Spray Cranberry Bread
Ocean Spray Cranberry bread is a simple, wholesome, and tasty bread that is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It’s a great basic bread recipe that can be used for any occasion. It is not too dry and not too doughy, it has a perfectly soft, moist texture. The fresh cranberries bring great flavor, and the walnuts add a nice crunch. This bread is a great way to use fresh cranberries that are currently in season. It’s easy to make and gives you the perfect excuse to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the season. Give it a try today!
- Flour, 2 cups
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 large orange
- Shortening (melted), 2 tablespoon
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Ocean Spray cranberries (coarsely chopped), 1 1/2 cups
- Nuts (chopped), 1/2 cup
Step By Step Instructions To Make Ocean Spray Cranberry Bread
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium mixing bowl.
Add orange juice to the bowl after zesting orange. Stir in melted shortening and beaten egg. Blend well with a hand mixer.
Fold in the cranberries and nuts using a spatula. Transfer batter to a greased loaf pan.
Place the loaf pan into the preheated oven and Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Remove from the oven, let cool on a baking rack for 15 minutes, then remove from the loaf pan. Cut into slices and enjoy.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe for Ocean Spray Cranberry Bread Recipe! This cranberry bread has a hint of orange in it so it’s not too overly sweet like a lot of the other cranberry bread recipes I have seen. I was really happy with the way it turned out and I hope you like my cranberry bread recipe too. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please comment below and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as we can.
More Amazing Recipes
- Bob Evans Cherry Bread Recipe
- Barefoot Contessa Banana Bread Recipe
- Betty Crocker Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Quaker Cornbread Recipe
- Panera Shortbread Cookie Recipe
- Dollywood Cinnamon Bread Recipe
- Jimmy Johns Bread Recipe
Ocean Spray Cranberry Bread Recipe
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 large orange
- 2 tablespoon Shortening (melted)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups Ocean Spray cranberries (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Nuts (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add orange juice to the bowl after zesting orange. Stir in melted shortening and beaten egg. Blend well with a hand mixer.
- Fold in the cranberries and nuts using a spatula. Transfer batter to a greased loaf pan.
- Place the loaf pan into the preheated oven and Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, let cool on a baking rack for 15 minutes, then remove from the loaf pan. Cut into slices and enjoy.